For all our visitors
We respect your privacy. Accordingly, no information you provide will be sold or otherwise willfully distributed except and only as needed to process any payments you are making, or as required pursuant to a court order or investigation.
For your privacy and protection, we do not automatically store any sensitive personal financial information after processing your payment on our servers. The information you provide to facilitate your payment, including but not limited to credit or debit card account numbers, expiration dates, CVV codes, bank routing numbers, and checking account numbers, is immediately submitted for processing and erased upon completion of the transaction.
This is a secure site employing contemporary SSL encryption, server firewalls, and other methods to protect your sensitive information during processing. Once your payment is complete, sensitive personal information is discarded, unless you explicitly elect to participate in our recurring payment feature.
As a result of successfully processing your payment, the processor working on behalf of your financial institution generates a transaction number. This number appears on your receipt and may be used in the event that reference to the transaction is required in the future.
We also respect the privacy and rights of participating companies. Accordingly, logos, or images, where they appear, are used with the permission and by the direction of their respective companies.
For Business and Municipal Officials
Privacy is a growing concern on the Internet, but so is public access. Once enrolled, administrative functions on this site offer you the flexibility to expand or restrict public access as you deem appropriate:
- You designate the fields included in the bills posted at this site. For general invoices, you might use the customer’s account number and invoice number. For rent or deposits, you may use the building and unit number. Infinite flexibility gives you total control.
- You decide which of the above fields are allowed as search criteria.
- You select which search criteria are required and which are optional when locating bills.
- You specify whether or not an exact match is required to locate a bill. This typically applies to account or invoice numbers, but it can be applied to anything you designate. Requiring an exact match elevates privacy.
- You can permit a “fuzzy” search. For an owner name, “smith” can find “Smith Electronic Supply”, “Smithfield Properties, Inc.”, etc. Fuzzy searches expand public access.
We included this flexibility to allow you to decide how much access is appropriate for your needs and for each type of bill offered for payment. It is part of our continuing commitment to our clients and the customers you serve. Please contact us to learn more.